12 flour tortillas, burrito size
1 can of refried beans
1 rice-a-roni box of spanish rice
Shredded mexican cheese blend
- Cook the Spanish rice according to package directions, set aside once it’s cooked.
- Heat up the refried beans, set aside.
- Take a few tortillas at a time and heat them up. They will be easier to fold if they are warm.
- Fill the burritos – spoonful of beans, spoonful of rice, sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up the burrito and place them on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Continue rolling up the burritos until you’ve used all of the tortillas.
- Place the sheet pan of burritos into the freezer and let them flash freeze for 30 minutes.
- Once they are partially frozen – place the burritos in a large ziplock bag, or you can wrap foil around them individually.
- To reheat – take out of the freezer, wrap a damp paper towel around the burrito and place in the microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Serve with toppings of choice.