I recently had the opportunity to collaborate with Chobani on a quick and delicious 3-ingredient peppermint bark. All you need are 3 ingredients and a few hours to let it set in the freezer and you’ve got an amazing treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
1. Vanilla flavored yogurt
2. White Chocolate Chips
3. Crushed Candy Canes
1. Place the white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 second intervals, stirring in between until smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
2. Place a Silpat or parchment paper on a rimmed cookie sheet.
3. Evenly spread a thick layer of vanilla yogurt.
4. Place dollops of the melted white chocolate on top of the yogurt. Take a toothpick to swirl the chocolate into the yogurt.
5. Freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
Break apart the bark and store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.